Monday, September 29, 2008

Parker Playing Soccer

9/27/08

Parker has loved playing soccer this year, and especially having his daddy coaching him. I finally remembered to bring the camera, however a lot of the pictures were over exposed. Here are some of the better ones.






Here is a picture of Haken Stewart, McKenna Dribnak, and Parker (courtesy of Jessica Dribnak's blog)



It was very entertaining to watch this weeks game. We played a team that had three kids in the same ward as us, and the coaches (Oscar and Nephi Dummar) play basketball together. The players wanted to hug each other while the coaches wanted to separate them. The kids didn't want to beat their friends and the coaches wanted to win! *smile* The kids I believe had a great time, everyone was smiling even the coaches in between their 'trash talking' *wink* In the end the game was tied 7 to 7. I think all games should be this entertaining.

Since I left the field early to go to the General Relief Society Broadcast I didn't get pictures of Zachary or Oscar, I will have some next week.

0 comments: