Monday, September 29, 2008

A New Food Storage Item

9/27/08

According to Oscar (Dad), Oscar (Lil O), and Zachary soda is now apart of the family food storage. It is shelved out in the garage along with the soup, pasta, wheat, rice, and beans (among other items as well).

Albertson's had a 'smoking good' sale for Coke products this week, ended up being .70 for a 2 liter bottle. I bought 10 on Friday and Oscar went back on Saturday and bought 100!! Yep I said 100. The best part was that the lady at the checkout didn't even blink when she rang them up. Then when Oscar was going out to the car, Lil O was following him with a cart full of 50 bottles the cart caught in a whole and the cart went down and bottles went everywhere! Luckily there were about 6 or 7 people who came running up to help pick them all up, and not one of them broke!!


So here are a couple of pictures of the Soda Food Storage, that will probably NOT last a year. *wink*

2 comments:

Teresa said...

hahahaha...I am in agreement, it should be part of your food storage. You can never have enough coke im my opinion :-) But 100 bottles, is he CRAZY. I missed making it to Albertson's last week, is the sell still on? Like I said before I can never have enough coca cola classic and my fridge is becoming sparce.

Krista said...

Hi...I'm a blog stalker and just happened to come upon this post about the Coke stash at your house. Just letting you know that I'll be coming over to hunker down if there's ever an emergency.....who needs food when you have Coke!! By the way, I'm Neil's sister.