Monday, September 29, 2008

The Girl in Me

9/28/08

Lately Lil O and Zachary have not wanted their hair to be too short. Oscar has very very thick wavy/curly hair which I am totaly jealous of even though he gets it from my side of the family. Zachary has a lot of straight long hair that he does NOT want combed to the side, so instead it is practically in his eyes. I have been trying to cut their hair for 2 weekends now and still have not succeeded, I will this weekend. *wink*

So I did what I do when I want my hair out of my eyes, I braided Zachary's hair!!

Tah Dah!!







So what do you think? I was pretty proud of myself being able to braid hair that short! Maybe I should braid it for his next soccer game?!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Do it! Do it! That looks great sis. I cannot believe that his hair is that long. When you cut Oscar and Zachary's hair you need to take a before and after shot. You know they are getting older and want to experiment with their own sense of style. Maybe they want to try walking on the wild side with long hair.