Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cute Things Lily is Doing

June/July 2010

Lily has been busy this month getting to know our new home and figuring out this thing called 'walking'.  I've found her in more than one cupboard but here are a couple I got on film.



She has also become a little monkey too.  This is her favorite chair to climb up on.  She is always so proud of herself too, can't you tell? *smile*



She likes to play dress up too, but this time she thought mommy's slip would be fun.



She has been refusing to eat baby food and always wants to eat what we are having.  I couldn't believe when I looked over and saw her eating an apple.



A week before her 1st birthday she took her first couple of steps!  I was so excited to watch her, but then I started thinking how she is growing up soooo fast!  I shed a tear.



Within a few days she was becoming a pro.

If you look closely you'll notice she has a werid mohawk at times.  That is because she is always taking out her ponytail!  I was so excited when I found out I was having a girl because I could dress her up and do her hair.  But the little stinker is not cooperating with the hair part!  I am NOT giving up though *smile*

0 comments: