Saturday, July 4, 2009

Date is Set - Countdown Begins

I can't decide if I'm more excited or nervous for next Wednesday the 8th. After a bunch of discussions with my doctor about the best thing to do, the date was set to be induced.

I really do not like the whole pitossin thing, but according to the doctor it might be the only way to get Lily here. The last two kids I kinda started on my own (a week later than the due date) but had to be put on 'pit' to keep things moving along. My body is giving out apparently. Plus I have never been so uncomfortable with my boys and really really do not want to go a week over again, and of course the heat has really been getting at me.

Of course most people know that I am petrified of an epidural so it makes the whole pitossin thing worse! Regular labor is not as intense as it is being induced with pitossin, so we shall see how long I last this time. I really have turned into a winny, grouchy, wuss!

BUT the good happy thing is our little girl with be with us in less than a week!! WOW it's exciting and scary at the same time. Mason is by FAR the most excited for her to come, he asks everyday if she is coming today. We have her bed ready, change table with cute little pink and purple clothes, and the rocking chair out. Mom and Lily have bags packed for the hospital stay and now its a waiting game. The boys have gotten through their swimming lessons and hopefully their dentist appointments. :)

Sure I'd like to get a few more things done before she comes, but I just can't seem to do much except read or lay down. So.....

The coutdown begins!!! We are so excited to meet our little Lily! *smile*

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see her!!! Good luck with the delivery.

Teresa said...

Awe...I am so excited to see this little bundle of "pink" joy :-) You are a trooper sis and I know that things will go well. I hope that you start feeling a little bit better and get some energy for the big day!!! Love you!

Sara said...

Yaaaay!! This is SO exciting! And she will be born on 7-8-9, how cool!

Alyce Dribnak said...

Just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow. Can't wait to meet little Lily! Cool Birth date too!

sauter signs off said...

Rebecca just told me you had your daughter tonight! So exciting for your family. I hope all went well!!!