Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Lily

7/8/09

I have so many pictures of her, it's hard to pick just a few to show so I put a slide show together. We were all so happy to see her! I know at least her daddy and I were crying tears of joy when she was placed on my chest! We love her so much!!



We had a welcoming committee in our room on the 8th floor, look at those cute smiling faces! *smile* Thank you Kip and Jessica for bringing our boys up to meet their little sister, even if it was a bit late and the snack for Oscar. *wink*



Mason was a bit protective of his baby sister. When the nurse was taking her vitals and she was screaming he told the nurse 'She doesn't like you!' And then when Kip held her he said 'If you hurt Lily I will kick you and punch you in the face!' Wow!



Enjoy the pictures *smile*

0 comments: