Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We Have Visitors!

December 2010

We were so excited to have Aunt Teresa and the cousins come to town for a visit! They all had a great time playing games and watching movies together. Too bad is was soooooo cold outside, they wanted to play out there too, but when we sent them out there they could only stand it for 20 minutes!

Jaxson fell in love with a new wii game! He plays just like his momma.....everytime he needed to jump in the game he would really jump with the controller! hahaha


Kennedy and Mason loved playing whatever they could think of, they even tried packing backpacks to leave on an adventure. They got as far as the door before that idea was vetoed *smile*

Raegan was a ball of energy the whole weekend and full of sass! WOW, but we all loved her just the same. She was even kind enough to share her purple tutu with Lily.



The kids had sooo much energy this week they had to get it out of their system somehow, and when I heard daddy laughing and coughing and the same time I turned around and found this....



HAHAHAHA......love it!

I really LOVED having my sister here! We had long chats into the the night, we went shopping, went to a hockey game, celebrated new years together, and then all of a sudden it was time for her to go home....BOOOO! She helped me when I started bawling over the broken washer, and the broken oven cuz I thought 'there goes my new mattress'! She sympathized with me and then my wonderful husband bears hugs me and says 'I'm gonna go get a mattress I'll be back in a bit'. *smile* You're my best Sister, sis....LOVE you! Thanks for coming up to see us, we can't wait to see you again soon *smile*

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Awe sis...This made me emotional. I love you too!! Ur the best sister. We always seem to have a great time together but it never seems to last long enough!

For the record...Jaxson is WAY more animated at video games then I was or ever will be. He thought jumping in circles was gonna help him out. hahaha!

So glad that the kids and I get to come visit u again next month. R u getting urself ready for a noisy house. Cause my kids are LOUD!!! XOXOXOXOXO