Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

12/31/2010

To start the night out we were invited to spend the evening with our family at a hockey game with some friends of ours.  My sister had come up for a visit so we brought her along too.  We had a suite to watch the game from, it was a good view, but so high I was always nervous about my kids falling to their deaths!  ugggg  The kids had a great time watching the game at first, but became bored and just ran around the suite.

Can you see Lily right in the middle???

Parker and Mason....
 Mom and Lily....
 
Afterwards we took the kids home and tucked them into bed.  The adults then met over at Neil and Sara's for the remainder of the evening (thanks for letting us invade your home) 


(p.s. since I once again forgot my camera  had to rely on the camera phone, and I 'borrowed' some pictures from Sara...thanks for that too)

Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Fun times!!! So glad that Sara had gotten me some Coke. It is my favorite!!! What a great gal ;)

Happy New Year! Whoot Whoot!!!