Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter 2010

4/4/10

Easter morning I woke up to hearing 'Can we look at our baskets yet? Pleeeeeeaaasssseee!!!!'  Here is what was left for the kiddos.....

Here are the kiddos anxiously waiting.

Diggin in....

Mason is pretty happy I think *wink*

Lily's first Easter Basket...

She decided Oscar had more interesting items than hers.....

The day before we colored eggs.  I found a great kit where you turned your colored eggs into monsters!  Here are their 'hideous' creations *smile*

Mason...

Parker...

Zachary...

Oscar...(he gave up after having a hissy fit because the glue wouldn't hold on a pipe cleaner and make his look like a monk.  hehehehe  He had to go to the priesthood session of general conference anyway.)

The boys enjoyed having all their snacks to munch on during conference.  Lily enjoyed explorin the house, here she has discovered the heater vent in the kitchen.  Ummm Lily that's a bit GROSS!



We had a nice ham dinner and a quiet evening together as a family.  Daddy was chosen to read some bedtime stories to the boys, which they absolutely LOVED! 


I just love holidays *smile*

1 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Vicki, I am BUSTIN A GUT reading your kids sayings on the side of your blog!! "Look at my sexy boobies!!" Seriously I'm dying here.
Cute eggs by the way!! :)