Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parker's Birthday Party

1/9/10

Parker was so excited to have a 'G-Force' birthday party with his friends. We thought up some great 'secret agent' games and it seemed like all the boys had a great time.

When the guests first arrived they had to be fingerprinted to permit admittance, then they had their picture taken for their 'badge'. We went on a scavenger hunt for 'clues', went in search of a 'bomb' before it went off, and had a secret mission to find the goodies.

Here we are deciphering the first clue written in code.





This picture cracks me up!! It was taped to the bottom of the kitchen chair, and instead of taking it off to figure out the clue, they layed on the floor!!! hahahahahaha



Here they are at the end of their mission. They were so excited for this mission it took them a few minutes to figure out they were done. They were looking all over the walls for the next clue, so when they looked down and saw goodie bags they said "Goodie Bags?" hahahahahahaha Maybe I should have made the game longer. *smile*



Gift time....







I think he was most excited about his new video game. *smile* Just 2 weeks ago he had a complete meltdown in Walmart because we didn't buy it. Little did he know he was getting it for his birthday, I was this close though to not give it after that episode. Lucky Boy I was feeling nice. *smile*



Cake time. This was my first fondant birthday cake decorating experience. It took me a longer time than I thought, but nobody complained about it so I guess it's all good.











My sister Teresa, her kids, and my mom came up from Pocatello to celebrate with Parker. Here is my mom with Raegan, Lily and Kennedy.



Happy Birthday Parker! We love you tons *smile*

0 comments: