Thursday, January 21, 2010

DDR Family Style

12/09

We borrowed a wii game from a friend, Dance Dance Revolution (DDR), and had a blast!! It's one of the few games I can play with the kids without get nauseous. So a battled it out with my son Oscar first. The little stinker would always try to beat me by playing the fast 'rock' songs, and sure enough he would gloat in the end. But when I discovered the slower 'hip hop' or 'soft rock' songs I gave him a run for the money. :)



Then dad wanted to join in too. So I kept with my strategy and beat him!!! Yeah!! I was soo excited I hardly EVER beat him at anything!! So I did the whole 'in your face' dance. It's a good thing he's a good sport about it, if I did that to my boys they'd break down and bawl *wink*

Here are a few of our pictures I'm not impressed with them, but they are what they are. *smile*







Oscar and his dad battled it out for a much longer time, but I don't have pictures of it. Mason and Parker even tried their best too. Zachary was entertained for awhile but would rather play something different. It was a great time to spend together as a family. We were amazed that Lily feel asleep during all the chaos and stayed asleep for a long time. Guess we'll have to try that the next time she doesn't want to go to sleep *wink*

0 comments: