Monday, December 7, 2009

Realitives Visit From Switzerland

During November we had some special visitors. Manuela and her mom Mina (my mother-in-law Leonie's twin sister) came to visit. They came to visit Oscar's mom mostly, but on the last night of their stay we got together for some dinner. My parents were up visiting for the night as well so we all had an enjoyable evening together.

Here is Mina and her twin sister Leonie (Oscar's mom)



Manuela (Oscar's cousin)



Leonie sportin her new hat. :)



Here we are eating some yummy KFC! :)



Daddy decided that Lily wanted to eat with us. He first introduced her to pop, much to my disappointment!! I don't think she liked it much though.





Daddy acting all innocent *wink*



So I gave him some Lily food, and apparently he got tired of using a spoon and wanted to use his own method!





I'm pretty sure Lily likes mom's method best. I mean how could she not, mommy is her favorite!! *smile* It was so fun to have Manuela and Mina at our home. Manuela is a kid magnet and Lily took to her right away :) We miss your smilin faces already. Thanks for stoppin by!

1 comments:

Manuela said...

Thank you Vicki.
I enjoyed the evening. Your family is loveley.
Greetings from Switzerland!