Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Watching American Idol

January 2011

I have been watching American Idol since it's 2nd season.  I usually end up watching by myself as the season goes on because Oscar just likes watching the audition episodes.  He LOVES the people who can't sing, look hideous, and have attitude!  While I will admit a lot of them are funny, it is soooo hard for me to watch the ones who stink!  I get so embarrassed for them I can barely watch sometimes.  Oscar always makes fun of me, so one night he grabbed the camera and started capturing my different reactions to the show...


I am SUPER embarrassed for whoever is singing!


 Laughing at those weirdos.....
 embarrassed again....
 'What in the World!'.....
 Ahhhhhh this must be one of the sappy stories and then they sing and they are AMAZING!!
 Lily was feeling left out...
 Yep, this is one of the stories that make you cry!  What can I say I'm a crybaby!

 Hi Lily....
I am not the only one who reacts this way, but I was the only one with pictures.  If you look closely at the first picture Zach is not to sure about the person singing... *smile*

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Were you crying when that guy was talking/singing to his girlfriend who is wheelchair bound? Cause that brought tears to my eyes as well. BTW...this year is gonna be good ;)