Monday, February 21, 2011

Bowling

2/5/11

My mom and sister came down to visit this weekend so we took advantage of the opportunity and had a night out.  Oscar and I double dated with my sister and Oscar's friend Josh.  We went to dinner first, my favorite place Olive Garden, and had some yummy food and funny conversations.  My sister was picture happy tonight so.....Warning:  Lots of pictures!

At dinner......


I should also mention that for some of us it was very hard to take a serious picture!  However, I'm not naming names *smile*

Then onto bowling.  I bowl like I always do, my best game is first and then I go downhill from there.  It was a blast!  I haven't went to cosmic bowling in a LONG time, it was super fun.

Oscar and I are showcasing our FABULOUS shoes, oh wait I think Oscar is showcasing something else!  

 Here we are showing off our excellent bowling skills *smile*    Oscar.....
 Vicki.....
 Teresa....
 Josh....
 Oscar trying to distract Vicki.....
 And Josh again....
When we weren't bowling we were snapping pictures, here are just a few *wink*


Josh and Oscar CRACK me up!!  There were lots to choose from so I just added my favorites!  HAHAHA


Here we go again.....*smile* 


Teresa was a fan of hiding behind my hair....hehehehe
This is my absolute FAVORITE of the night!

Thanks for the fun evening!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Now wait just a second there sista....It wasnt my fault for the picture overload. You were the one who couldnt get the right shot. But oh my my that was a funny nite!!! Good times good times :-)