Saturday, November 7, 2009

Having Fun With Lily

The other day I was thinking about getting Lily's pictures taken. I had all my boys pictures taken at 4 months and so I want to have Lily's done too. So I was playing 'dress up' again with Lily and taking some fun poses of her so I would have some better ideas when Sara comes to take her picture. I found my baby picture and had to compare it to see if she looks like me at all, since all my boys seem to resemble their dad. So.... do you think she looks like her mom?

Lily.....



Mommy at 4 months



Here are some other fun shots we did.









It sure is fun having a girl!! I can't wait for Sara to work her magic for us! *smile*

4 comments:

Sara said...

I think she looks JUST like you! Your noses and eyes are an exact match!! Adorable!

The Evans Family said...

She's definately your little girl- so beautiful & sweet!

Angie Miller said...

Darling. I'm guessing you didn't do the big flower hairbow pic with Mason.

Ambrose Ambush said...

It was lots of fun! I'm glad I went! Victoria has such a small roll...the story could never go on without those two yahoos! LOL, that's the worst falling asleep when feeding I used to do that with mace, eric used to have to put maycee back in bed and cover me back up...how embarrassing!!