Monday, June 8, 2009

Krysten's Baby Shower

5/23/09

Over memorial day weekend we went to Pocatello to see family and have a baby shower for my sister-in-law Krysten. It was fun to visit with my family and relax for a couple of days.

We had a fun baby shower for Krysten. She is due on August 9th with her first baby. She is going to have a boy, and she is just glowing!

We played games. This one was my favorite to watch, everyone was given a straw and they had to pass a binky onto the person next to them without droping it or using their hands. hahahaha Here is my mom and Jackie (Steven-my youngest brother's girlfriend).



Here is my sister Teresa and my Aunt Amanda. *smile*



Krysten attempting to pass it to her Aunt Lisa!



Opened presents. She received a lot of fun things for her bundle of joy and TONS of diapers, she will LOVE those when the time comes.

Ate yummy food, I think Krysten is ready to eat. *wink*



Here are my nephew and nieces, CLEARLY enjoying the cake, too cute! (Kennedy, Jaxson, & Raegan)



I had to post this picture because of my brother. I thought these outfits were cute, but my brother BANNED them because they say 'Yankees'. He is a Red Sox fan and doesn't care much for the Yankees, so this is the closest they will get to his baby. He is too funny, hahahahaha. Love ya Mike *smile*



Doesn't she look so cute?



We are all excited to see this new little guy!

0 comments: