Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ultrasound Day

2/19/09

So today we went to have our ultrasound done. Our baby looks healthy and is growing the way the doctors like. We could see the four chambers of the heart, the spine, lips, hands, feet, and this one is a wiggler! I was so relieved that everything looked normal, I am very thankful right now.

Here are some pictures, the first one is of a hand waving. The second one is a face profile, the forehead is on the right then you see the nose, lips and chin on the left. It's a little blurry, but it'll will do.




So we are happy to announce that our baby GIRL looks healthy and active, and will be coming to a home to four happy big brothers, a speechless mother, and a glotting father!!!!!

Her name will be Lily Rae Williamson, we are all very excited to meet her. We have been all smiles since 2:30 this afternoon.

Bring on the PINK!!

16 comments:

Oswald Family said...

Hamburger!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic and Congratulations!!! Layton

JD said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm SO excited for you all. How lucky is this little girl to have 4 older brothers to serve as her body guards--it will save dad a lot of trouble! Can't wait to buy you some pink--we definitely need to have an all girly stuff baby shower!!

Teresa said...

Sis, I was almost brought to tears when you told me. I am soooo happy and anxious to meet this little girl. Lily Rae...beautiful!! And I will have to agree...4 older bros are not going to let anyone mess with their sis. I love you!! Congrats :-)

Alyce Dribnak said...

Yea! Congrats! You will have so much fun with your little girl. Baby Lily is so lucky to be coming to such a wonderful home.

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! Your world is about to change, again. I'm so happy for your family. I love my boys but my daughter is my princess. I know yours will be too.

Wendy said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your family. I bet you can't wait to finally buy cute pink girl clothes.

Lambson Family said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats! Now it is time to.....THINK PINK!! :)

Judie said...

HOORAY!!!!! I am so excited for all of you! Definitely bring on the PINK! (what about pink camouflage:) The boys are going to spoil, love, and protect her after they teach her to climb trees, wrestle, and jump off roofs..LOL! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

"(what about pink camouflage:)"

OHHHH trust me, You will see her in more camo then you see the older boyz in. I waited till 10 before I bought O-town a gun, She might get one on her first birthday :)

Good thing about a girl is I don't have to change Diapers..... ever :) :)

Addie said...

That is so exciting! Now you'll get to see how the other half lives. I can't wait to see all the pink!

Amy said...

Hallelujah!(or however you spell it)What wonderful news! That's true gospel right there! Cute pics of that little cutie-pa-tootie!

Jennifer said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! I'm tired of having the only girl when we get together. Oscar, glad you finally got it right. We really are happy for you.

Jennifer Taylor

Angie Miller said...

I am thrilled for you!!!

The Evans Family said...

Yeah I'm so excited for you! It's about time! She's going to be spoiled rotten I'm sure!I love the name! Congrats!

Tendra said...

Vicki! I don't check blogs for a while, and look what I miss! I am soooo happy for you. Obviously you've had a girl name on your mind for a while. Is Lilly a family name or just a cute name you love? I'm just curious. Congrats again!