Monday, December 27, 2010

Having Fun

November 2010

Here are the results of another successful hide-n-seek game with the family!  I am always amazed at the places they can get themselves into.


Can you see Oscar behind the love seat?  He's got himself all scrunched up into a backwards ball!!

I woke up one morning to the sounds of someone in the laundry room.  I thought it was just one of the older boys getting something.  When I kept hearing the dryer open and close I got out of bed.  To my surprise I found this...

Good Grief Mason!!  What are you doing in there?  He said he wanted to sit on his warm blanky!  Of course *wink*

Daddy has always liked his pop cold!  He will put them in the freezer to get them to cool down fast, but most of the time forgets they are there and then has to wait for it to thaw out a bit.  I never understand this, why not just put ice cubes in the glass and pour?  Anyway... this time the pop was just in the outside fridge when he went out to get one we found this...


The top of the can blew completly OFF!!  Boy did he have a fun time cleaning up that mess *smile*

0 comments: