Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

5/10/09


Happy Mother's Day!

I went to bed on Saturday night exhausted, but I could still hear Oscar, Zachary, and Daddy, running around the house trying to get something ready for Mother's Day the next morning. I woke up as usual early so I could get myself ready for church, I had just finished up when Dad came in and said "Do you want some breakfast?" Wow of course I do, and I don't have to fix it? He had that 'grin' on his face, so I followed him to the kitchen and found this.




Oscar, Zachary, and Daddy made breakfast!! All the boys were sitting at the table with big smiles on their faces, it was wonderful. I went around the table and gave them all kisses, and Parker told me that when I smile it makes him smile. How sweet! I had some beautiful tulips in water and another vase of beautiful origami ones I can keep forever. I also had a beautiful card and hersery kisses that say 'I Love You'. What a great family.



Parker made me these at school during the week. We can't wait to see what kind of a flower it turns out to be, Parker claims it's a tree though.





I did not have to cook or clean up all day! I tried once because I was starving but the boys quickly took over. I did however, make my own dessert 'cheesecake' because they really didn't know what they were doing, and I didn't want it messed up. Everyone was kind to each other all day, and we were entertained by a show on the trampoline as we ate dinner. What a wonderful Mother's Day I enjoyed this year. I hope all you moms had a great day too.

0 comments: