Friday, January 30, 2009

Family Home Evening/Fight Night

So our family home evening night started out pretty normal, arguing over who got to lead the music and whining about saying the prayer, typical. However, we were actually able to get through the lesson with minimal interruptions, and good participation!! So I told the boys they could choose the activity, and they all immediately started wrestling with Dad.








I was laughing so hard, but trying to keep Mason from being crushed! After a few minutes I decided Mason could hold his own, and I just started taking pictures.


Well boys will be boys. I knew this would continue all night long, and they kept getting more rowdy. I told them to settle down, but of course I am ignored. So.....this is what happens.



Yep Parker got a tooth knocked out. Yes it was loose, but not really ready to come out yet, but it is now. BTW he is happy now about it, he can stick his tongue through it. He impresses the boys and the girls think it's gross. *smile* Here is our copycat, do you see any teeth missing? *wink*



Hahahahahahahaha gotta love Family Night!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like an exciting FHE. I'm hoping with the girls I won't have to deal with crazy wrestling. Cute new pictures on the side of your blog!

Anonymous said...

Look at my Middle finger and you can See his Tooth on it... You might have to click on the picture to make it larger...OOPS !!! :)