Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter Sunday

Oscar and Zachary were so excited for Easter Sunday that they were up at 7:00. A rule in our house is that everyone has to be awake first before they can dive into their stuff. So they both came to our room at 7 and I sent them back to their's until 7:30. They were back again this time with their blankets over their heads so they couldn't 'see' anything. :)


They played in our room for over an hour!! Mason woke up at 8:30 and Parker didn't wake up until close to 9. When I took him to our room Oscar and Zachary said 'Finally'!! Parker didn't like that too much and punched Oscar. Wow what a way to start Easter morning. Luckily Oscar just laughed it off, and Parker got distracted with the eggs.




They had a great time searching for the eggs, and kept begging all day to watch the 'Bee Movie'.






We had a nice easter dinner after church and we sat down and watched our movie. It was a cute show. We had a nice Easter together.

2 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Did your boys love the Bee Movie? It is one of Trey's favorite movies! My favorite part, the fat lawyer who ends up in a baby walker. Hilarious!!!
I love your blog!

Vicki said...

Hehehe. For some reason I don't remember that part, I'll have to watch again. Yes my boys liked the movie, although Alvin and The Chipmunks have become a new favorite.